Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist in Chula Vista? | Best Practices
Chula Vista cosmetic dentist, Dr. D. Young Pham, gives you a list of some key considerations when searching for a cosmetic dentist to enhance your smile.
· Your beautiful smile should be unique and adapted to YOU. Make sure your cosmetic dentist takes both your unique personality and your unique facial features into account when developing a plan to enhance your smile. You want YOUR smile, not someone else’s.
· Choose a cosmetic dental practice that can provide a range of services you may need – braces, whitening, veneers, gum reshaping (among others). Not all dentists provide every service.
· Ask about the technology. The ability to provide custom fabricated tooth restorations through on-site computer-aided manufacturing technology means one-visit service for you.
· Ask to see previous cosmetic work (photographs). You will want to choose a professional with up-to-date education and experience.
· If you have extensive restorative work to be done before cosmetic work, you may want to choose a dentist who can provide sedation services (or “sleep” dentistry).
· Check with staff to make sure your insurance plan is compatible (if you are using insurance).
Dr. Pham, the founder of the Center for Beautiful Smiles, and member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, provides Custom Smile Design to his patients who are unhappy with their smiles. Problems such as crowded, crooked, chipped or missing teeth, stained or yellowing teeth, and even uneven gum lines can be treated. If you are unhappy with your smile, call today to inquire about our cosmetic services and for a free cosmetic consultation with Dr. Pham. 619 421 2155.
Also for all new patients: schedule your appointment by Feb. 15, 2014 and receive an exam, x-rays, and cleaning for $59*, normally $199. (*in absence of bone and gum disease)
And don’t forget about our current new patient referral award: through March 2014 current patients receive $75 for every referral who becomes a new patient of the Center for Beautiful Smiles.